Evolution Signs and Graphics is a brand owned by G R Race Graphics Ltd, our registered office is 123 Saltergate, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 1NH and our company number is 8493656. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 up to an including 24 May 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we are the data controller (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of your personal data). This policy, together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in this policy, explains how we collect, process, use and protect any personal data which we collect from you or that you provide to us.
Your Personal Information:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Certain personal information such as your name, postal and email addresses and telephone number(s).
· Information provided by you when commencing work with Evolution Signs and Graphics.
· Information collected if you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions related to our Business or site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners and sub-contractors in delivery services) and may receive information about you from them which we will add to the information we already hold about you in order to help us provide goods and services and to improve your experience with us.
Acceptance Of Terms:
By submitting information to us or using our Website or registering for services through the Website, you:
Use Of Your Information:
· We may use the information that you provide or that we collect for the following purposes: To commence initial works for either design work or completion of works required.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; including through the use of email and text message where appropriate;
· To take advice and action in relation to the collection of debts
· To notify you about our products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you, (Where you have provided us with the consent to do so)
· for detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
· to enforce our terms and conditions of use including carrying out security reviews to validate your identity, age, contact details and financial information or
· in any other way as described to you at the time of collection of your personal data.
If you would like us to contact you with details of our special offers, products or services you might be interested in, please tick the opt-in box on any registration form that you complete. You can unsubscribe from these updates at any time by following the instructions within any electronic communication.
Disclosure Of Your Information:
· We value your privacy and do not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstances.
· We may include announcements from partners or other third parties in some Evolution Signs and Graphics communications, but we do not provide any of your personal data to third parties, except where required by law.
· We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
o to agents, contractors and employees of Evolution Signs and Graphics to administer your design work or sign/ graphics needs.
o to mailing houses, our marketing agencies, sms/email systems providers (such as MailChimp) and other distributors for the distribution of Evolution Signs and Graphics information to you.
o To developers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
· to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
· to third parties who will help process or administer Evolution Signs and Graphics services or who will provide advice and take action in relation to the collection of debts.
Your right to control what communications, if any, that you receive from Evolution Signs and Graphics is important to us. The information below will assist you in understanding the different communications options you have, and how you can notify us of changes in your preferences or to unsubscribe in general
· We only send email or text messages to individuals who have requested that these mailings be sent to them, or as part of an ongoing relationship we have with an individual or business
· Evolution Signs and Graphics maintains a list of people who have expressed an interest in receiving updates about special promotions and offers. These can be sent by email, post or text message according to your preferences. You can subscribe to these updates at any time, and unsubscribe by following the instructions within any electronic communication
o you may reply to email or text messages from Evolution Signs and Graphics requesting that your address be unsubscribed. Any request will take approximately 5 working days to process.
Access to Information:
The Act gives you the right to access and request changes to information held about you. For further information about your rights under GDPR you can look at the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website: https://ico.org.uk/
· In order to comply with our obligations under new GDPR regulations, we will protect your personal data from unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or loss by using commercially reasonable security measures. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology
· Nothing in this policy in any way excludes or limits our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation
· Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site; any transmission will be at your own risk
· We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of this Site which is caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including the electronic transmission of information, content, material and data over the internet and the interception and decryption of it by others
· We are not responsible to you for any losses or damage you may suffer caused by any distributed denial-of-service attack, or any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful and which may infect, contaminate or damage your computer equipment or computer programs, or cause damage to software or damage to or loss of data unless caused by our negligence. You should ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software and firewalls
· Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, correctness and completeness of the information contained on the Site, we do not check, review, monitor, verify or endorse any information, content, material or data collected from or provided by third parties which is displayed on or is otherwise available from this Site or any third party websites or services which you can access from the Site. We are not responsible to you for any loss, damage or injury you may suffer or incur in connection with such information, content, material or data. It is your responsibility to check that such information, content, material or data is accurate, current, correct and complete.
· If your personal data is accessed by an unauthorised third party, we will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of such unauthorised access.
· Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Site continues to be available there may be times when it is not available. This may be for reasons relating to the maintenance of, or alterations to, the Site or for reasons beyond our control. We are not responsible to you if the Site is unavailable
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use the following cookies:
Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to navigate our website, and use its features. When you return to the site, they enable us to remember the products that you’ve looked at.
Personalisation cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website, and see how they use it. This helps us to learn where we can improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We will track the volume of people on our site, where they click and where they exit the site.
Remarketing cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed to you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third party service providers so that we can show adverts that are relevant to you elsewhere on the internet.
By continuing to browse our website, you provide consent to us storing these cookies on your device and using them if you visit our site again. You can delete cookies at any time in your device browser. The method of deletion will vary so please check the help section on your device browser for more information. If you delete or block cookies it may affect the way our website works for you.
Change of purpose:
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.